On Wednesday Kelli and Charlotte came over to help Lily celebrate her actual birthday. That helped me get into the spirit a bit and the girls adore their Auntie Kelli (as do I) and Charlotte becomes one of the gang more and more everyday! That was about it for Lily's actual birthday. The four of us had a spaghetti dinner on the patio and Lily had a birthday cup cake. It was a nice family celebration.
Then Saturday our neighbors came out in force to celebrate Lily with a BBQ play date and cup cakes. It was a beautiful day, it was an amazing party and we had the best time! The kids played in and out of the bounce house (still one of the best investments we've made!) ran around the yard and sat at Lily's (and Grace's) new picnic table for Hot dogs, burgers and cup cakes. The Desert Trails (& beyond) Gang made this a very special day. To all of you who were able to make it - Thank You! and to the few of you who couldn't make it - You were missed!
I tried to get at least one photo of everyone in here, but some of you ducked the camera and some of the pictures were not flattering, so I regret that not everyone is here but.. Here's Lily's first birthday and the Hurley Family's Last First Birthday...

2 comments:
It was a GREAT first birthday party! I don't think the camera likes me :)
I love all of the photos, but I especially like the one of the three girls running after each other. Oh to be a kid again. Maybe next year Lily can chase Landon or vice versa!
Post a Comment