Saturday, August 21, 2010

Turning that frown upside down...

If you follow my other blog you know that I had a rough time Thursday night - I always know however that even though I might be at my whits end, it is never long before the girls turn it around and we are rolling on the floor laughing together.

So in true Hurley Girl form they decided before dinner last night to fill their old pool and jump in fully clothed.  It felt really good to laugh with the girls after the night before! We had the best time...as we usually do. It moments like these... Swimming fully clothed, eating a picnic dinner in the fort we've built, having popsicles for breakfast or hunting for monsters in closets and ending up finding ghosts that make motherhood the best job I ever have or ever will have! I love my life, I love my kids and I can take a few bed-time battles is we get to have adventures like these the next day!



No comments:

Blog Visitors