Sunday, September 19, 2010

Grace Sings "Fishers of Men" in Church

Grace has been learning a song {Fishers of Men} at school for the last three weeks specifically so that the pre and grade schoolers could sing in church today. She has been beyond adorable singing all around the house and practicing the hand movements. I did not hold out much hope though that when the time came and she was called up on the altar she would be able to muster the courage to go up and sing. I am TOTALLY biased.... But I think she did an amazing job!

4 comments:

Grace said...

Grace was fantastic! She is SO CUTE!

monica said...

How sweet! What mommy isn't biased?!

Anonymous said...

It was all so good. while the choreography was adorable what I really loved was the impromptu head bobbing AND the little glances at the other children to make sure she was doing what she was supposed to be doing.

Hanna said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower! I found you on the Fence! I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

Holy cow. Your girls are adorable:)

take a peek at my giveaways if you come by. Everything is handmade and gorgeous!

Blog Visitors