Why Hello Family.
I know, I haven't been here in a long while. I know.... I've been neglecting my kids {via blog updates that is!} I devote more of myself to the girls than anything else and I hope you all know that!
So what's new??? I don't know, everything, nothing, what do I say? GigiandLula.com has kept me busy and so has A Mother's Musings.... Grace is in school and is becoming quite the little lady. Lily is not a baby any longer, she has taken it upon herself to begin potty training.... *Sigh* I think I have been holding onto that last little bit of her being a baby with all of my might....
But Grace is a girl and Lily is not a baby and it is all going by at the speed of light. So.... Here is what I am going to TRY to do over here at The Hurley's... I am going to try to take a picture or two a day of the girl and post the week in review here for you all to see. I will "try" and I will "do my best" but please understand, that, well, All I can promise is that I will do my best! :)
So today I am sick as a dog. After denying my swollen glands, and tender face, teeth and ears for days I woke up swallowing glass this morning. I teetered on Do I? Don't I? about Urgent Care for about 45 minutes before I decided to go. If it had been a week or even weekend that Brian was home I would have simply walked out the door and seen a doctor without hesitation, but dragging the girls, to urgent care.... I was sick enough already without having to manage 2 rowdy girls.....
Anyhow, after a long hour at urgent care we were on our way to fill a handful of prescriptions to deal with my sinus/respiratory infection and Strep throat. Needless to say, I am run down, and not feeling up to the rigors of keeping up with 2 and 3 year old girls..... So here was our today....
Me lying on the patio {feeling near death} and the girls playing in their sandbox.
Happy 2011!
クレンズスプラッシュの効果は嘘?衝撃の真相はこちら!
10 years ago

1 comment:
what a difference in their hands. fascinating.
Post a Comment