Swim lessons yesterday were hysterical! Grace is doing amazing and truthfully so is Lily Kat. But something about Lily in the mirrored goggles with the flippers on - Priceless!
Here's Lily's first attempt to jump into the pool from a standing position with her flippers on:
And here is Lily still trying to grasp the whole concept...God I love that kid! She reminds me of a Mexican Cliff Diver - Who knows.... Maybe that's her calling???
The better the girls get the more I regret not putting a pool in the backyard. What were we thinking? I was a sea lion in another life and the girls are fish... Hurl said that when both girls can swim he'll build me a big beautiful pool. I better start working double time with the girls. Like I needed any more motivation??
This summer is going to be a blast! I am truthfully excited that the hot weather is upon us and very much looking forward to taking the girls to the pool everyday. Last year was fun sometimes, a a little overwhelming, but this year.... This year my girls can swim and I cannot wait to see how they progress over the next few months!
P.S. I know that Grace's 3rd birthday was Tuesday and I didn't blog all week, but it's not because I am some emotional mess or emotionless all together... Hurl was on the road, we sang happy birthday to her together via speaker phone. She got to go pick out a new doll stroller and it was all very low key. An after dinner cupcake with a candle and some quality time just me and my Hurley Girls. Not much to tell... But at 6:32pm on Tuesday May11th Grace Elizabeth turned 3.
クレンズスプラッシュの効果は嘘?衝撃の真相はこちら!
10 years ago

2 comments:
Our Pool doesn't open until after Memorial day. Sooo looking forward to it.
LILY! She cracks me up! It is a wonder that she doesn't have more scrapes and scratches the way she dives (or falls :) into everything.
Post a Comment