Sunday, May 23, 2010

{ DONE! }


This is the latest I've ever been packed for a trip since having my girls. This amazing luxury {*Thanks to an amazing husband who stays home and works so his wife and daughters can travel*} of being able to take so many vacations with the girls has made me an expert packer; if I do say so myself. Being a flight attendant made me a horrible over packer and breaking old habits... I tell you!! But both an inability to carry the world while traveling alone with small children and the necessity to be super-human organized when traveling alone with small children has made me start planning and packing weeks prior to a trip. This time.... Well as I am sure you can tell from the sad state of my blog {2 posts in May} I've been preoccupied. I did not finish packing for this trip until 5 minutes ago... UUGH!! So I will be obsessing about what I forgot to pack until we are in Florida; at which time I will just let it go and figure it out or go without!


Wish us luck! I know you are all eagerly awaiting the next installment of “Airport Adventures with GeGe & Lula!” I am sure we shall not disappoint!

2 comments:

monica said...

Have a safe trip and we'll miss you. Keep me updated....

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised that you don't have a reusable checklist of things to pack for each trip.

Blog Visitors