Sunday, December 28, 2008

Setting the record straight...

I blog for me.

It is a good way for my family and dear friends so far away to catch up on what is happening in my life and with my growing family. But it is mostly to keep a journal of my life, what I am thinking and how I am feeling and what the girls are doing, saying, etc. Think of this as a journal that is out there for the world, because so many close people are so far away. But it is my diary. It is not a vehicle to hurt anyone or to embarrass anyone, etc...

So to set the record straight, if you are reading my blog and you think I have written something about you, it's not. Unless you have heard it straight from me, that it is about you, it's not. I will tell you how I feel or what I think before I go and say anything about you on my blog. And I would not slander anyone (except maybe a public figure) on my blog. But most important, I know who reads my blog and I would not write something about a friend, neighbor or family member that is hurtful.

I will continue to post my opinions about things that happen in my life, and I will not apologize for feeling a certain way about certain things, Books, Television, Politics, Religion, The school in my back yard... I am entitled to an opinion and a voice and a vehicle to express myself. I do not ask that anyone agree with me and am not forcing anyone to follow my journal.

But the most important thing I have to say is this... If anyone reading my blog now or in the future has been hurt, I am sorry. From the bottom of my heart I am sorry. It is not my intent to hurt anyone, ever.

No comments:

Blog Visitors