Brian might say like mother like daughter, but... ;-)
Yesterday afternoon the girls and I headed out for a quick trip to the mailbox. We had already taken our 2 mile walk with Monica and Rylan that morning, so I was not out for a walk... I forget though, that while I get 2 miles of exercise, the girls just go along for the ride. As much as I want Grace to run around and get her Ya ya's out and as much as I am aware that alone in the backyard is not enough... I strap her in the stroller when I should let her walk around the neighborhood. Lucky for Grace we ran into Brayden and Grace insisted on getting out of the stroller to say hello. I don't know if Brayden is a bit shy or of he is not a huge fan of Grace's because most of the time he is running away from her... This turned out to be the most Grace fun thing he could ever have done for Grace. After getting our mail, Grace insisted on walking around the corner in the direction Brayden had headed. So off we went and found Brayden in his front yard. When Brayden saw Grace he again took off running and Grace followed, yelling "Hi Brayden!" and "Come Back Here Brayden!" Thanks to Brayden's running, Grace got to chase him around the block twice! I should try to find them at the mailbox everyday, Grace had a blast and a good cardio workout!
However, I think I need to tell my little girl that we don't chase boys, we make the boys chase us...
クレンズスプラッシュの効果は嘘?衝撃の真相はこちら!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment