I have so many balls in the air… Well maybe not that many I am admittedly incapable of juggling – But two kids, Stroller Strides three times a week, swim lessons, weekly play dates, friends moving, neighbors coming and going, a new baby born into our little neighborhood family yesterday and one more on the way in August and two blogs. Trying to decide what belongs on which blog. Trying to find time to sit down and write. I am constantly trying to find time to organize photos and videos – Heck I am constantly trying to find time to take photos and videos.
There is preparing Grace for preschool - Planning two Florida vacations and a trip back to Southern California – Working my butt off (literally… working out and working off the excess) –Tea parties (NO not the c r a z y political kind...The tulle and silly hats stuffed animal kind) – Dress up – Backyard swimming – Painting – Hide-n-Seek - And then I’m always Wife – Mother – Friend... Life is good - hectic, chaotic and disorganized... but good.
This week I ranted on my other blog about stupid grammatical errors and got emotional about Grace’s upcoming 3rd birthday and what that means… But I have wanted to share these photos of Rylan, Grace & Lily from Wednesday for the last few days. One of our favorite play dates with the Miller Girls is pottery painting then lunch and splash pads at a local mall. Wednesday we went to “create” a few Mother’s day gifts at "As you wish" and spend an afternoon playing with our dearest friends.
クレンズスプラッシュの効果は嘘?衝撃の真相はこちら!
10 years ago




4 comments:
This is always my favorite play date! I love the pics-my camera wasn't broken-I put the battery in backwards!!! So Monica....
Monica - I will email the pics to you! Any time with the Miller's is awesome but I really do love when we got to D.R. and paint/play!!
I like the new photo at the top of the blog! Lily doesn't look much younger than Grace!
yay for stroller strides! I'm having my 2nd in June & can't imagine the craziness & am already worried about getting out the door on time to get to class! But I will!!!
Post a Comment