Wednesday, July 28, 2010

First Dance and Gymnastics Class

Grace started ballet and Gymnastics today! It was so damn cute! She had the best time and I just wanted to pinch her little butt the entire time! I can honestly say that she liked ballet and gymnastics equally. We shall see at the end of 9 weeks if she has a preference or if we will continue with a duel class. I do not have any video of her in the gymnastics portion because poor Lily was melting down that she couldn't participate. But I hope to have some great gymnastics footage in the upcoming weeks!

So Damn Cute!!



More videos from todays class on YouTube!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were there any boys in there? We've been looking at a Dance class for the fall but are worried about maturity level?

Grace said...

SO CUTE! Vincent watched the video and now he wants to dance like Grace :) Poor Lily, she'll get her turn.

Shelbi said...

Bill - Not in Grace's class but YES at her level - Her particular class was one they created to catch the overflow from other days/times so it was only 3 girls - BUT there are 3 year old boys at this school - There are TONS of 3 year old boys in the gymnastics only classes - however I saw 3 boys going into the class after Grace's for dance.

Rachael Schepemaker said...

She looks so stinkin' cute! Glad she liked it!

monica said...

I knew Grace would have a blast!!!! How exciting. What a cute little ballerina!

Blog Visitors