Lily had a slight head injury tonight. To be honest every fiber of my being wanted to scream "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!!!" But I remembered...'if you freak out, they'll freak out.' and remained reasonably calm. I think what happened, though Monica, Brian and I were all in the kitchen preparing dinner... Was that Lily went to dive into "Barry's" arms and hit the entertainment center with her head. Usually "Bruce" and "Barry" are propped against a couch and diving into them cannot lead to injury but tonight... I was using them to block the glass doors of the entertainment center and well... Lily hit a sharp, metal edge HARD!
These were taken after dinner and bath time. I was afraid to 'wash' her head and hair, but the thought of leaving her hair all crusted with blood was too much to take... So I rinsed her as best I could.... Oh my poor, poor baby!!!

2 comments:
Oh no! She just looks so sweet and yummy in these photos. Hopefully no stitches will be needed. I remember when Taylor cut her chin open at Gymboree...I felt so bad for her. Hope you have a drama-free rest of the weekend :-)
POOR Lily! She's a tough girl though. She looks sweet and peaceful, the only sign of the traumatic event is the band aid. I would have freaked out.
Post a Comment