10 months old this week Lily is walking. Not all the time and only about 3/4 of the way across the living room at a stretch, but she is making steady progress towards walking all the time. She has mastered the skill of standing up from a seated position with out using anything other than brute strength.
She is not talking yet... Grace's first word was 'Duck' and she learned that at 9 months old, but Lily is pretty much ahead of Grace with every other skill. She is currently able to clap on command, give kisses, blow kisses, wave "Hi" and "Good-bye" when asked and she rubs her hands together like Dr Evil when Brian says "Dr. Evil". She knows to sit down when asked to do so and stand up when asked as well. Her new think is to grab onto the entertainment center and pull herself up and hang with her feet up off the ground. I think she must like this hanging sensation. She does it in the pool as well; Grabs onto the wall ands hangs there. I fully expect her to start doing chin ups in her crib and any moment.
She has graduated to the girls room but has not slept any better or longer. I can see her top, front, left tooth coming thru and the bottom gums are swollen on either side of her front teeth, so I keep telling myself it's teething... But I have this sinking feeling it is just they was my life is. It's okay, to be honest after 10 months of up every few hours, it seems normal. Now if the girls would sleep past 6 or 6:30am... That would thrill me!
Ten months old... It's going by so fast!
クレンズスプラッシュの効果は嘘?衝撃の真相はこちら!
10 years ago

1 comment:
"and she rubs her hands together like Dr Evil when Brian says "Dr. Evil"
The most important skill a child can know.
Post a Comment