Tuesday, September 8, 2009

This week brought to you by... The letter 'B'

Well... yesterday was Monday again and with a new week brings a new letter. Week 2 and the letter 'B'. I was better prepared this week. I had already made the letter and glued it to the construction paper and I had already made our pictures. So when it came time for Grace and I to sit down and put our 'B" together all we needed to do was talk about what the pictures were and then Grace glued them to her letter.

This week our pictures are Bumble Bee, Beach Ball, Banana, Butterfly & Bat and, our letter is glued to Blue paper. It was really fun and Grace has strated to point out the letter 'A' in signs that she sees.

Now my only decision is to keep on with the entire 26 letter alphabet, or do A-B-C then 1-2-3 ... Decisions - decisions . I suppose I could do a letter and a number a week, but we'll see how the first few letters go. Again, at the very least we are having fun.

No comments:

Blog Visitors