Monday, March 8, 2010

Back Home

It's sad to say that I have 6 drafts sitting on my blog list waiting to be completed, posted or deleted. I sat down a number of times to document this vacation that was anything but and each time I would get halfway thru a story of how sick Lily was; or how we all got sick; our two visits to the Tallahassee Museum and how amazing that place is; running to my grandparents house to check on my Grandmother with Alzheimer’s who also got the bug and my grandfather who was caring for her… when I would find myself too mentally and physically exhausted to finish.

We did have a few really great days out of the seventeen and even look forward to our return in June or July. Although the 18 hour return trip to Arizona was the longest day of travel in my life and was filled with one nightmare after another, it’s not worth documenting the whole drama, although I still might. In the end, we made it, we’re home and we’re looking forward to some warm weather.

Be back online soon - Swim lessons start next week and now two of my friends have left the neighborhood and moved up to Anthem – lot to say… I cannot wait for swim lessons!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Um.... not 2 yet. I am here and want to see my Shelbs!!! I love you :-)

monica said...

I am sooo glad you guys are back!!! I've missed my "lesbian lover." I may be in Anthem but, we're just a quick drive and phone call away... Had a blast today and can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Love ya!

Blog Visitors