Well yes, in this, the day after a HISTORIC election I do feel that our country has made Giant Steps forward... I am however, talking about Grace...
Yesterday after running to my doctor then to the mall and it being long past nap time Grace was having "difficulty" coping while we waited for Grandpa and Memaw to finish a quick errand. In an attempt to distract Grace from inevitable meltdown, I half heartidly and with out any hope place a handful of cheerios on the tray of her stroller... she ate them! No, seriously, she picked them up, put them in her mouth and swallowed them!! So it was with great excitement I told Jamie... "Grace might not eat well today, but she ate cheerios earlier!!" Surprise, surprise, surprise! Grace ate 2 strawberries, a few cheerios, a grape and some string cheese! "Are you kidding me? Am I dreaming?? Have we turned a corner??" So I decide, that as disappointed as I will be if Grace refuses to eat again, I am going to bring berries and cheerios and applesauce to dinner... Oh yeah! She ate... again... My daughter ate!! I am bursting with joy! There are not words adequate enough to tell you... So happy! And she has had the same successes today!! Let's keep this train rolling...
This morning... oh my girl! She got to swim lessons and yelled "Yea Swimming!" as soon as we pulled into the parking lot. She could not contain her enthusiasm as we dressed for class, and then... then she refused to participate in the lesson. Instead exploring the pool, ladders and stairs, discovering new ways to jump, fall or flop into the pool. This child could not get enough underwater time logged. She would have spent the entire 30 minutes under there if she had gills. She was so very happy to be in the and under the water that I could have cared less about her lack of participation in the lesson. She is rediscovering the joy of the pool and testing her limits and pushing the envelope of bravery. I am so very proud of her today. I am proud of her everyday, but today especially.
My girl...
クレンズスプラッシュの効果は嘘?衝撃の真相はこちら!
10 years ago

1 comment:
YIPPEE!!!! Keep up the good work :)
Post a Comment