Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mini-Mama

So my Dad and Step Mom (Grampa & Memaw) came bearing gifts. Among them was a baby that came with bassinet, stroller cradle and car seat/carrier. Bottle, dish, spoon, blanket, etc... Grace has not stopped for a second except to eat and sleep (and take a bath). She has fed, clothed, rocked, walked, sang to, kissed hugged and been at times a bit rough (out of excitement not malice). It is so heart warming to watch, but exhausting to participate in. She holds the baby, then you hold the baby (and we have three babies, no need to share, but...) The she feeds, you feed, etc... Everywhere she goes she is pushing a baby or dragging one behind. The hope was that when the new baby arrives and I have to feed, diaper, etc... Grace would be able to mimic and not feel left out.

I posted a video of Grace playing Mini-Mama under "Latest Video"
Don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of the page.

1 comment:

Grace said...

I think you need to get Grace one of these!
http://stores.ebay.com/Doll-Slings-and-More_Batik-Doll-Slings_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ12920025QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Blog Visitors