Sunday, March 22, 2009

How to celebrate a 37th birthday...



Get a bounce house!

Last night we celebrated Brian's 37th birthday with a backyard BBQ. We were fortunate enough to move into a neighborhood where we can honestly call our neighbors our friends! Kelli and Brian came over early to witness Grace's first moments in the bounce house (her birthday present. Yes, it's early!) Grace and Keith came and brought Grace's boyfriend Vincent. Though at the end of the night he was flirting with Lily. Flash forward 14 or 15 years... I can already see the fights over boys! Bonnie joined us with Katie and Abby in tow. Eric was out of town and missed... Racheal, Hank, Taylor and Landon came. And the Roses joined us with Aunt Cassie who was a blast! Sadly Rylan was not feeling well, so Monica and Robbie stayed home to care for her. And our new friend and neighbor Janine was unable to join us. She was home with her baby Charlotte who was also under the weather. A few more of our friend had family in town or were working, but I think it was a great night! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN! (remember... Kelli said "over the hill" not me!)






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*makes a note* I totally want a bouncing castle for when I turn 37.

Grace said...

Thanks for hosting all of us for Brian's birthday - we had fun! Making the poor old man slave over a hot grill...should he be doing that at his age :-)

Nicki said...

Happy Birthday Brian!

Blog Visitors