Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lily Kat

There are a number of things I would LOVE to do! Blogging daily would be one of them (yeah right, that will happen) Taking as many photos of Lily as I did of Grace (in my dreams!) Getting the laundry done, folded and put away so that my husband can come home to celebrate his birthday without having to do the girls and my laundry from the week (one more in a long line of pipe dreams, though I tried!) Here is what I can get done... We walk every morning; Set up the pool in the backyard daily; Paint, color, chalk or otherwise be creative a few time a week; Take swim lessons once a week and try to get in a hour or two of play time with Grace's best girlfriend and my new BFF a few afternoons a week. Ahhh.... not enough time, help or sanity to do it all. But as I told my grandfather today, I knew what being a mother meant before I had Grace and I was well aware that my life would be all about the girls for the next two decades when we decided to add Lily to the family. Well worth it! Would not change a thing!! Not for one minute! So because it's too crazy to journal, or photograph, or fill out the baby book, here are Lily's latest...

I cannot remember if I said this and I am too tired to look back. Lily had her 4 month Well Child Check on Friday. She is 14 lbs 25 inches long and PERFECT! She had rolled both from back to front and front to back. Laughs, smiles, blows raspberries, recognizes me, Brian and Grace! Has discovered her hands (my little stoner) and her feet. She grabs for toys above her and just recently in front of her. Loves the exersaucer and jumperoo. Is not longer happy to be confined to the bouncer. She can hold that big beautiful head of hers up for days while on her tummy. Tries to stand every chance she gets and is now doing crunches in an effort to sit up. She is, just as her sister is... Amazing!

No comments:

Blog Visitors