"Isn't it ironic... don't you think?"
That's all I can think today... Isn't it ironic??? On the one hand I want to jump up and down, scream and shout how happy I am! I wanted to pick Grace up and kiss her and tell her how proud I am, and I am! But today Melanie Smith from UCP joined Jamie at our therapy session, to do our 6 month re-evaluation of Grace's needs and benefits. Grace still needs help and our plan before sitting down with Melanie was to reduce to 1 time a month vs. our recent bi-monthly sessions and see where the regression is. Then after a quarter of monthly sessions review if the pull back was a good thing or if we go back to bimonthly or even weekly... But today, today of all days.. Grace ate EVERYTHING in site! She had 3 meatballs, a plate of spaghetti a bowl of blueberries and 4 or 5 bites of avocado. I did what Jamie said... I introduced a new food today. Grace wasn't supposed to love the new food, she was supposed to do her usual "no like it!" or even better, do what she did last night... Ask for macaroni and cheese, then refuse to eat it! Then ask for a hot dog, and refuse to eat that too! Then ask for an egg and push it away with out so much as a sniff... But no... today of all days, she eats! I even allowed her to snack with Rylan all morning, AND she ate a huge bowl of oatmeal for breakfast... what gives? Melanie must think Jamie and I are out of our minds! But the good news is, we will see Jamie in 4 weeks and Grace did eat a FANTASTIC lunch! Now if we could only gain some consistency in our eating...
"...It's meeting the man of my dreams.. then meeting his beautiful wife..." ~alanis morissette
クレンズスプラッシュの効果は嘘?衝撃の真相はこちら!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment