This morning Grace started swim lessons again. I was so excited to have Grace and Mommy time just the two of us. We got up, dressed and out the door on time (miracle of miracles!) Dropped Lily off at Monica & Rylan's house and were on our way singing songs about swimming and Mommy & Grace no Lily... But in the pool Grace clung to me. This is about 50 steps back from where she was just before Lily was born. That's to be expected though. It's been four months since she's been in the pool. The pool was bath water. When I say bath water I don't mean warm, not cold I mean 'hot' bath water, but Grace shivered and her teeth chattered the entire time. First missed sign
On the way home from lessons Grace was quiet and hung her head, heavy eyes, half asleep completely spaced out. This was too early for a nap. Grace usually fight sleep until the last possible minute and crashes at about 1pm, it was 10am. We were about to get Lily and take our daily walk with Rylan. So, I cheered, sang loudly, and shouted "wake up!" all the way home. Second missed sign
Once home we jumped into the double stroller and off to Rylan's to pick up Lily and head out on our walk. I thought it'd be more fun if the big girls rode together in the double stroller and Lily went in Rylan's by herself. The entire walk Grace was silent and half asleep. Fully asleep at some points. She LOVES her buddy Rylan, this was highly unusual, but could swimming lessons have worn her out??? Third missed sign
"Okay Monica, I'll put Grace down for a nap, fill the pool in the backyard and you call me when Rylan wakes up from her nap and we'll have a pool party this afternoon." That was the plan until we got home and I went to lift a whimpering Grace from the stroller for her nap. She was on fire! Yup, three signs that she was not okay but it wasn't until I touched her that I realized she was sick. 103.2 degree fever! Poor thing! She spent the day clinging to me and to her daddy half conscious burning with fever. Oops... My poor baby.
クレンズスプラッシュの効果は嘘?衝撃の真相はこちら!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment