This is week two of Monica & Shelbi's Save Our Sanity (S.O.S) campaign. Last week Monica took my girls for 5 hours while I got a manicure and pedicure and much needed child free time. It really put the wind back into my sails and got me ready to make it through another week on my own with the girls. I know how much Brian appreciated Monica looking out for his girls while he is away. Today it was my turn to take Rylan, and what a blast we had. We were outside, inside, upstairs, downstairs. We drew and built and played tag, and in the tent and tunnel. Read stories and laughed a lot. Poor Lily had a rough time of it though. She wanted so badly to be in the mix, but every time she got to where the girls had been, they were off somewhere else. Here are some pictures of the girls adventures. While is was so much fun and I will look forward to having Rylan as much as I will look forward to my turn out of the house and away from the girls, it cemented it for me... With out a doubt, no If's, And's or But's about it... I do not want anymore than the two children I already have - Three is too many for Shelbi!
クレンズスプラッシュの効果は嘘?衝撃の真相はこちら!
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment