I thought in addition to the recent photos of the girls that we were sending the family for Easter, Grace should make the Easter Cards we sent. But I have recently sent her art work to everyone already, so I *tried* to be creative. I cut out I don't know how many ovals. White for the "egg" on the front of the card, then a rainbow of colors to put inside the card. (gotta love construction paper!) We started with crayons, this was my intended medium, so it was perfect when Grace asked for crayons!! She soon tired of trying to color small oval pieces of paper with crayons and asked for her paints...
"Well... it would go faster if I let her 'paint'." So out come the paints and she is doing an amazing job! In fact the eggs look beautiful. With a little supervision and timely switching out different colors to ensure that each egg is colorful and they are not all brown... She did a fantastic job! Then the phone rang... Yup, you turn your back for one second...
This is what she began to paint while my back was turned...



Here is how some of the eggs turned out...

1 comment:
The best EASTER EGGS ever!
Post a Comment