Well we're on vacation and the girls must have picked something up on the plane or in the airport. God knows we spent enough time there! Both girls came down with a fever yesterday and have been fussy and uncomfortable the last 24 hours. I keep hope that it will be gone each time they wake from a nap, but they sleep fitfully and haven't shaken it yet. The last thing I want to deal with is a doctor's visit while on the road. But both girls were up all night last night.
My poor Grandparents. I know that they want to see us and are dying to get their hands back on the girls. But they are in their 80's and I am as afraid for their health as much as I am concerned that my girls just rest and get better.
I must say that even with a fever and red tired eyes, Grace is quite the ham! She chased a neighborhood cat around the yard yesterday and painted herself with cupcake frosting this morning. Here's some of her adventures with the cat yesterday.
クレンズスプラッシュの効果は嘘?衝撃の真相はこちら!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment