Okay, to all of you who thought I was crazy... The doubters, the nay
sayers, the haters... 3 days! It was long, it was difficult, it was exhausting, but Grace is potty trained. Now, I will admit we still need to work on staying dry during sleep times BUT... She only had 1 accident today, and in her defense... Brian and I were getting ready for Kelli & Brian to come over and neither of us were fully listening to a hopping, dancing, singing
"I have'a go potty!!!!" little girl. By the time I got her to the potty I was just a second too late! My fault... She was telling me, I just wasn't listening.
GRACE IS POTTY TRAINED!
I will so totally do this with Lily!
3 Day Potty Training, I LOVE YOU!
3 comments:
Yay Grace! Good job Brian & Shelbi. Now you two deserve a drink to celebrate.
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy to hear that all your hard work has paid off :)
Congrats on a potty trained child!
Post a Comment