MONICA AND RYLAN (& Robbie) ARE NOT LEAVING US!!.......YET
So, a week ago Friday we all went out and in part it was supposed to be a celebration. But closing on a house can never be simple, at least it never has been for Brian and me. So delay and broken promises and shady builder practices (We unfortunately know a thing or two about SheaDY builders...) etc.. So they did not close and have since walked away. YIPEE! They walked away and are once again looking for houses in Vistancia! I am so excited. I can hardly contain myself.
Honestly, I think I was so wrapped up in the potty training stuff that it did not really register until today that the Miller girls and the Hurley girls are still together. I am sure that even if they had moved to Cibola Vista we would have seen each other almost daily, but now I know, as long as they stay in Vistancia, we will still see each all the time!! In the way back corner of my mind, I am aware of the possibility that even though they walked away from that particular house in Cibola Vista, the possibility of the Millers leaving Vistancia is still there. For now, I am blocking that thought out and chanting into the universe, "Keep the Millers here!!"
We'll see what a week or a month brings, but I will selfishly keep them in the neighborhood as long as possible and LOVE every minute of it. As a friend, I am sorry for the frustration of looking, finding, walking, looking... I know how draining house hunting is. I hope they find their dream home soon (and that it has room for the Hurley girls)!!
On another high note... Miss Grace Elizabeth jumped from her level 2 'Mommy and Me' swim class to Level 5 (alone with the instructor) swim class! She starts next week. I am so proud of her. She is just doing an amazing job in the water. If she keeps progressing like this she will most certainly be on the swim team by age 3! I'll try to get Brian to join us and video tape her this week, it's a sight to behold!
Potty trained, friends staying, swimming alone... It's been a good week. It's only Monday!! Here's hoping it continues to be as good!!

No comments:
Post a Comment