Well it's Monday again, and that means swim lessons!! - But it's not just any day for lessons, is a big day! Grace has jumped from her "Mommy and Me" lesson to on her own with the instructor. We are only halfway through this session, but I couldn't hold her back one more week! Okay, well to be honest, her instructor essentially kicked me out of the pool and said that Grace had to be moved up. So while I am sad that Grace will no longer be in Vincent's and Rylan's class, I am beside my self with excitement and nerves about her big leap today!
She is going from a level 2 class with her buddies into a level 5 class that has just one child in it. I am hopeful that this will be the last push to real independent swimming. I also really like that it is such an advanced level for her. I think her competitive side will push her to swim as well as the boy in her new class. Time will tell if this is a good move or an overwhelming move. Grace adores her instructor and will begin private lessons with her soon (as will Lily) but I have always been in the pool with her. I am curious to see how she reacts to being in the pool alone with Miss Mary.
My hope today is to finally catch Grace on video. We will see if I can do it... Stay tuned...
クレンズスプラッシュの効果は嘘?衝撃の真相はこちら!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment