Friday, August 14, 2009

Lily Swims!!!

The girls started private swim lessons this morning. I was so awe struck by Lily's instinctive ability to swim that I forgot to push record for the first several minutes of the lesson. I missed some of the most impressive swimming my Lula did all day in my stupor. Stick with the video though, just when you think it's too boring watching Miss Grace monkey walk along the edge of the pool, Lula jumps in from the edge and swims and GeGe takes a wild ride down the water slide. I am so amazed and proud of my girls!

2 comments:

monica said...

Yay Lily!!! Looks like the girls had a blast.

Anonymous said...

Caleb and I had a fabulous time watching this video. He's told me he was ready to give up his wings today because of it. We tried it and weren't nearly as good as your two little girls. Very inspirational.

Blog Visitors