Saturday, August 8, 2009

" Look Ma... No hands!! "

Lily has been standing all on her own for three days now. She is quite honestly a heartbeat away from those first wobbly steps. She was so close to taking that first step today! I had time this afternoon to just sit with the video camera and wait to catch her standing.

While I am so excited for her and am hopeful that my early prediction of walking at 9 months comes true, she's my baby - my last baby and is growing up so fast! She wants and really needs to be able to keep up with Grace. The sooner she gets up on her feet the happier she will be.

I've posted the video of her standing above in the "Latest Video" spot - enjoy!!

God, I am so proud of her!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa and Memaw love our Hurley Girls. Way to go, Lily!

Our love to the 4 of you,

Memaw

monica said...

I'm so proud of her! She's going to be walking anyday now. Yay Lily!

Grace said...

Wow, go Lily! She is determined! What will Grace do when she has a little shadow following her around everywhere :)

Blog Visitors