I set up a new blog today... No, not a third - I can barely keep up with the two I have. I have a million ideas for what I should write on my Mommy blog, but never have the time and... well... point being - I set up a blog for Monica today. Not that we will not be on the phone daily - Most likely multiple times daily, but I like knowing that I will have a way to look in on them from time to time once they leave.
Ry came over and spent the first half of the day with us per our usual Tuesday S.O.S mommy agreement. Today was Monica's day to go off and do something fun - She chose to get new tires for her car! After naps and dinner Monica and Ry came back over for some family time. Last night the girls and I went to their house for dinner and bath time and tonight they came here for dessert and movie time. (Rylan got a new Dora movie today)
That's about the extent of my days. Grampa Mark was here for 4 days and Grace and Lily LOVED having him around. Brian got an ear and respiratory infection so severe that we have been guaranteed to be dealing with a ruptured ear drum any day now by the doctor. (Gross!) Such is my life, just biding my time and trying to enjoy every last minute with Monica and Ry before they leave.
Tomorrow is Rylan's 2nd birthday party. We'll be hosting it here and I cannot wait!
Now, I'm off to sleep... a rare thing in the Hurley house these days, we'll see how long I get before someone is up to eat or pee or play...
Check out The Millers... http://www.stlmiller.blogspot.com/
DISCLAIMER:
Okay... too tired to change anything, I should be in bed already - but upon proof reading this post I must apologize. There was no emotion, humor or anything that would make this post worth reading. It was a boring old rundown of my day - LAME! I apologize for not providing any entertainment value what-so-ever. I promise to do better next time...
クレンズスプラッシュの効果は嘘?衝撃の真相はこちら!
10 years ago

1 comment:
Thank you soooo much for all your help. I'm so excited to finally have my own blog. We had a blast with you guys today. See you tomorrow bright and early.
Post a Comment