Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 3


It's getting easier everyday! Grace still said that she didn't want to go to VBS today and that she just wanted to stay home with me, but once there she ran over to her group, donned her name tag and within a few minutes I could see her dancing along with the rest of the kids as the learned a new song.  She's fine!

When I arrived to pick her up I had the camera to take a picture of Grace ans her new best buddy Jayme. I should have just snapped the photos rapid fire. Each time I tried to get Grace to smile and face the camera she looked like a deer caught in headlights - but after the flash went off she laughed and nestled into Jayme's lap and they were just too cute together!  You will just have to take my word that she was happy, relaxed and is clearly enamored with Jayme.

I had another very nice conversation with Grace's teacher after all the other kids left and I am more and more pleased with our decision as this experience goes on.  My only regret now is that we were unable to Grace Grace into the 3 day a week program.  I do believe that 2 days is enough since this will be her first experience away from home{aside from this week} But I can see how much fun she is and will be having with Ms. Denise. I have a feeling though that July is going to fly by and we'll be dropping Grace off for her first day of school before we know it.




1 comment:

Kelli said...

Oh she is soooo loving it! Go Grace Go!!! How exciting?

Blog Visitors