Your
“parenting voice”
will one day become
your child’s
“inner voice”
It's been quite a couple of weeks. I've taken a few deep breaths and regained my peace of mind.
How can I complain when I know that there is a mother out there{several actually} who has{have} it so much worse than I do.
How can I complain when I know that there is a mother out there{several actually} who has{have} it so much worse than I do.
I have a husband.
He works, so I don't have to.
We can pay our bills.
I have a sturdy, safe, warm/cool roof over our heads.
There is always food on the table...
{and floor and kids}.
My children are strong and healthy and loved.
And I am loved.
There are women out there alone
and broke
and trying to figure out how to work 2 jobs,
raise the kids
and still don't know where their next meal is coming from.
The fact that we're under self imposed quarantine --- and Lily is now sick with a cold --- and Grace missed her father so badly that I have to listen to "I don't want you! I want my daddy!!!" every hour or so is all part of life. And frankly.....
I have a blessed life!
So, life back into perspective and refocused on this...
Your “parenting voice”
will one day become
your child’s
“inner voice”
will one day become
your child’s
“inner voice”

No comments:
Post a Comment