Sunday, May 31, 2009

A crawling fool

Lily is crawling all over the place and loving her new found mobility. She will be walking any day now, I swear. She is already standing up at the coffee table, ottoman and anything she can cling too for support. She does not however, understand that she can't walk yet and frequently turns to walk away and collapses in a heap. If I had to, I would predict that Lily will be our athlete. Here's some of the girls this weekend...


Unrelated Note:

In writing this week's chapter for My Mommy Story, I spent some time reflecting on the kind of mother I am and the kind of mother I want to be. Most of this chapter centered on this one quote. It is, quite simply the definition of the type of mother I feel I am and if not I certainly hope to be. I thought I might share...

A wise parent once said...

"My children will not remember the day I cleaned the house, but they will remember the day I took them on a picnic."

No comments:

Blog Visitors