I saw Dr Schwartz (my OB) again yesterday. I feel as though my life is ruled by doctors appointments lately. Come to find out it is about to get worse. But the silver lining is the end is near! Dr. Schwartz said that the baby looks great and she is very pleased with how he/she is growing. As for me, I am thrilled to hear that he/she is getting big and strong as he/she should be. Lately however, different appendages are trying to push their way through my belly. Poor little one... I'm only 5'2" there is not a whole lot of room in there...
So I see Dr. Schwartz in 2 weeks and then I go from every other week in her office to twice a week in her office. As a precaution Dr. Schwartz wants to put me on a baby monitor twice a weeks to ensure that our little one is doing okay in there. Thanks to my neighbor Wendy (Who is a L&D nurse, Doula and mother of 3!) I now have a better understanding of why the baby monitor. Turns out sometimes the baby is better off out in the world vs. the womb and my doctor wants to keep tabs on a few things.
I have known my "delivery" date for quite sometime now. And I have been thrilled to focus on November 11, 2008 for so many reasons, a few are... 1) Grace was born May 11, 2007, so 5/11 and 11/11 sound like perfect dates. 2) November 11th is always Veterans day, so baby's birthday will always fall on a holiday. I have known the date... but not the time. Dr. Schwartz finally gave me the 411 on what time, and I must admit, while I knew it would be in the morning... 7:30am!! That means I have to be to the hospital at 5:00am... That means we have to leave the house at 4:00am... Wheew that's early!!
So for now that's all the info I have on the baby. Mother and little one are fine. My next sonogram is in two weeks right before my next appointment with Dr. Schwartz... It's a good thing I have such wonderful neighbors to help out with Grace, otherwise I don't know what I would do! I'll keep you posted...
クレンズスプラッシュの効果は嘘?衝撃の真相はこちら!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment