Sunday, October 12, 2008

Daddy's Little Helper

Fall is here!!! The last few days have been absolutely gorgeous! low to mid 70's... the windows are open a crisp breeze blows through the house, a few baked apples and some fall foliage and I am almost home.

Today the projects continued. Who knew getting ready for baby and keeping up a house and yard could be so time consuming! (wink) The yard project today was fixing the trees that our landscaper did not stake. The monsoon season was hard on these saplings and they have been blow crooked. Brian finally had some time to get the stakes a wire to properly secure the trees and bring them back to upright. While he did that I though Grace and I could get some fresh air and take a break from baby clothes, toys furniture and laundry to play in the yard. Despite breaking out the bubbles and balls and baby dolls, Grace found more entertainment in holding on to the pliers for Dad-dee and handing them to him as if she were his scrub nurse... I have uploaded photos...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're so amazingly helpful at that age aren't they? I'm scared to get used to it because I know there is a rebellion coming.

Shelbi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Visitors