yup... that's the only word to describe it... About an hour ago, post bath, pre-bedtime bottle, Grace vomited on me. I mean all over me... yes, I know... gross!! I share this because that is about all I can say about this weekend. My poor husband came home from the road Friday, sick with what he thought was food poisoning and 3 days later... I'm guessing stomach flu.... which I am now terrified my poor daughter has.... So although Grace and I had a wonderful dinner with Dottie and Chuck Saturday to celebrate my birthday.... and while Grace did some good eating this weekend, I will leave you with just this, the weekend ended on a 'sour' note...
Good night, sleep tight, and let's hope for a happy and healthy Monday morning.
クレンズスプラッシュの効果は嘘?衝撃の真相はこちら!
10 years ago

2 comments:
Oh no! Hope everyone is feeling better soon...you better not get it!
I hope you don't get it too. Nine months pregnant and barfing don't mix well together. Call if you need anything.
Post a Comment