Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Nonie

I am sitting here at 6:30 in the morning with the windows wide open and the most heavenly breeze blowing in. I know it won't last and as soon as the sun is up it will be scorching hot again, but this... this moment right here is going to get me through today.

Grace was up at 5:45 thanks to the lovely construction going on outside her/our bedroom window. I just don't get it... they roll in at 5:30 and they are done by 2pm.... couldn't they start a bit later and end a bit later?? Anyway she is back to sleep for the moment and I am running a load of laundry and... Hold onto your seats... cleaning my house! Nonie (my mom) comes in today for my birthday and to help me get organized and ready for the new baby.

So her bathroom needs to be scrubbed and her bedroom aired out and freshened up. I have floors to mop and carpets to sweep and swim lessons this morning. I am not sure when I will post again, but I will try to get pictures, video and snippets of our next 9 days up as soon as possible.

If only the day could remain this cool and beautiful, I feel like I could conquer the world right now!

1 comment:

Rachael Schepemaker said...

Again, Happy Birthday! I will call you tomorrow. Cats are being taken care of but thanks for asking. Have fun and some rest with your mom in town.

Blog Visitors