Oh how I love my husband! Well... I do, but what I really mean is "Oh How I love Maggianos!!". This tradition of my birthday dinner at Maggianos started on my 25th birthday back in Southern California. Back then and for the next several years we always went with my girlfriend Julie, her husband and occasionally various other friends to dinner and out for way too many drinks. This year after a 2 year hiatus from my tradition Brian took me to Maggianos and it was heaven! It was so nice to have a date with the father of my child and husband of just about 4 years and life partner for the last 12. (Dating seemed to have flown out the window years ago) We had a quiet table and time to catch up and the food was as it always is, predictable and fantastic! No matter where you go, Maggianos tastes the same. I do not go for chain restaurants, in fact as almost a rule, I hate them, but.... anyway.
So Brian and I were able to have some alone time, adult conversation a glass of wine (again, heaven!) and discuss not only how his life and work have been going these past several weeks and months; but also what needs to be done, what we would like done and such in preparation for the baby. Having my mother here this week has shown us just how lucky we are that she is able to come spend a month with us when the baby is born and how big a help it will be. Thanks Mom!
As for Grace, she would rather be with her Nonie than her Mommy these days. They have been taking walks around the neighborhood, exploring the playground and swimming both at the neighborhood pool and in the backyard. This last month of pregnancy with out my mother is going to be hard on Grace and me. But we will manage. It's only about 5 weeks between the end of this visit and the return of Nonie. Hurry Back!
クレンズスプラッシュの効果は嘘?衝撃の真相はこちら!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment