Sunday, October 19, 2008

For love of the game

As we speak my husband and daughter are pacing the living room floor bouncing balls and high fiveing each other after each pitch. All this in an attempt to will the Red Sox to rally and come back from their current 2-1 deficit. While I must admit that Grace's shadowing her father and joining in the family tradition of agonizing Red Sox Post Season baseball... I am writing this and not giving my undivided attention to the game because I simply cannot take the heartache, heartbreak and what not... not in my condition.


Ask and ye shall receive...

My Neighbor asked for some photos of Grace with her finger paints in the tub... so here they are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cool. You can really see how excited she is by the painting. We'll need to get some of those.

I was thinking about you and your former career in the airlines this weekend.
-Bill (Who is posting this from a Dubai airport on his way to Kabul)

Rachael Schepemaker said...

That is cool! She's a little Picasso. Thanks for posting the photos. They are great!

Blog Visitors