Friday, October 10, 2008

Fired up... and not in a good way!

I can't help it... I know that I started this blog so that my family all the way on the opposite coast could keep up with Grace, but I have to get something off my chest. I warn you, it has nothing to do with Grace or the new baby... I try at all costs to avoid religious and political discussions, but.... I can no longer stand silent.

I could get on a soap box and shout at the top of my lungs. I could go on forever about how WRONG this is/these people are... but all I will say is:

If I receive one more phone call, piece of literature or hear one more radio ad from the 'Yes' on Prop 102 people, my head is going to explode!!! This is a horrible, HATEFUL proposition that has no business being on the ballot and
I cannot take it anymore!






No comments:

Blog Visitors