My blog is so not a political platform. I know that for my neighborhood my political and religious beliefs are different. I am okay with that. I have no issues with being different or with my neighbors views and values. In fact I deeply respect them for their convictions. My earlier post really had nothing to do with politics, but rather a funny story about my excitement and or heart rate influencing the baby's. It so happened that what got me ramped up was somewhat political... I in no way intended to offend or impugn anyone... again, simply a story about how my excitement got the baby wound up... Heck, this same post could take place hours from now while watching the Red Sox Game... I know one way or another I'll be all riled up then...
"If we shadows have offended, think but this; and all is mended that you have but slumbered here while these visions did appear and this weak and idle theme no more yielding but a dream. Gentles--do not reprehend if you pardon, we will mend. And, as I am an honest Puck if we have unearned luck. Now to scape the serpents tongue. We will make amends ere long else the Puck a liar call. So--goodnight unto you all. Give me your hands if we be friends. And Robin shall restore amends."
クレンズスプラッシュの効果は嘘?衝撃の真相はこちら!
10 years ago

1 comment:
I agree, friends red or blue, doesn't matter - I value all viewpoints (...but I'm glad to see another blue dot here and there :-)
Post a Comment