...someone gets hit in the eye with a grasshopper! Yes, you read right, a grasshopper! This afternoon after all the appointments and lessons and such I though Grace deserved some playtime. She has been asking to go to the playground and there is quite a breeze today (a strong wind actually) so I thought it might be cool enough to endure. She brought her monkey this time and had an absolute blast throwing him down the slide then following. She walked him up and down the steps, showed him the rocking motorcycle and all the neat stuff to play with and on. When Grace had played with everything she was able at the jungle gym, she turned her attention to the myriad of flying grasshoppers on and around the play structure. The new game became, chase and try to catch a " 'hopper". This was actually quite hysterical. The grasshoppers let Grace get just close enough to almost touch then they would hop/fly away. This lead to many squeals of delight and a fun game of chase. That is until... Until one flew up right into Grace's face. The corner of her eye actually. This lead to crying and yelling... "Bad Gas-Hopper!! Bad!!" and " 'Hopper hurt!! 'Hopper hurt eye!!" To be quite honest... She is fine, it startled her and did not hurt her, and it was kind of funny... I know...I know...
"Bad Mommy!" ;)
クレンズスプラッシュの効果は嘘?衝撃の真相はこちら!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment