Okay so my post earlier this afternoon was all "Gloom and Doom"; Negative Nancy and what not. I am sorry. I got a cat nap in and am ready with a fresh prospective.
Grace and I are feeling better. That's good news. My father and step mother will be here tomorrow morning to keep me company and spend some time with Grace while Brian is on the road. That's good news. The empty living room became a great source of entertainment for Grace today. And that's also good news. My daughter entertained her self by turning the big empty room into a race track where she and her stroller did laps chasing invisible competition. So sweet. She ran wind sprints back and forth between the back wall the the tile floor. And we found a great and safe place in the house to play ball for a while.
But the best part of the day. Before her bath and after a nice visit with our next door neighbors, thanks again for your help Kelli and Brian. Grace sat on the kitchen floor surrounded by her books and stuffed animals and let her imagination run wild for almost an hour. Making the appropriate animal sounds for each stuffed animal. Having them kiss each other, Hugging them tightly. Pushing them around on the floor as if they were alive. Telling them stories and thoroughly enjoying her toys. That was the best part of this entire week. I have a happy healthy imaginative child. Life really is good.
クレンズスプラッシュの効果は嘘?衝撃の真相はこちら!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment